Sunday 18 September 2011

NY Fashion Week

Really? THIS is what you choose to wear to a
runway show?
New York Fashion Week has me checking the pics online everyday - can't wait to see what's hitting the runways in New York. But Nicki Minaj made me do a double take! Never mind the huge fake hair, never mind the bright colours all clashing, or the neon green fishnets - my worst is: are those felt pom-poms??

Aaaaah....Nicky! And that sitting next to Anna Wintour nogal - no wonder the lady is wearing shades with all those bright colours next to her!

It's pretty much a new season now - and I've been clearing out my closet for summer! Can't wait for the sun to shine so that I can wear dresses again :)

Hope you have a lovely week girls!
Love Ava xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!