Friday 23 September 2011

Friday Hairday

Good morning ladies!

It's Friday, the week is over and I think we are ALL looking forward to the weekend!
Do you have any plans for Heritage Day, I mean National Braai Day?

Check out *this* super cool tutorial on how to turn your hair into this super sexy, relaxed summer do! I love that it looks just a little messy - that means you don't have to get it perfect!


I've been invited to a Braai tomorrow afternoon - am definitely going to try this do for the party.

Have a super weekend girls! I know lots of you are probably studying for exams - good luck!

Love Ava xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ooooo!!! love love love this style. I never know how to do these types of hairtstyles, so always end up with a ponytail at the end of all my trying :( But I think you have to curl your hair like she did, otherwise it could just look a little odd?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!