Wednesday 6 July 2011

You should be so lucky!


Oh yes, the lady from down under is coming to South Africa, and I for one can not wait! Tickets sold out so quickly, another show was added to the Jozi line up - making it 3 shows, plus 2 shows in Cape Town. (Where does she get the energy, I mean, she's teeny tiny?)


No tickets? No worries! I'm giving away a set of double tickets for her second Cape Town show, on Thursday the 14th of July. Ladies, these are seriously good seats! 


And you know me, I like simplifying things. So all you have to do to enter this insanely awesome competition, is 'like' my Facebook fan page and Seventeen SA, ask a friend to do the same, and enter your details HERE. All of 10 seconds, and you could be doing the Locomotion with Kylie next Thursday night!


Love Ava xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!