Friday 1 July 2011

New Look!

Welcome to my new look website!


I wanted to create a site for all of you, one where you can see what's the latest news from my side, plus get all the important info you need! 


And did you see the super hot downloads? Start downloading now and make sure you're computer desktop is as sassy as you are!


I'd love to hear from you - let me know what you think of the new site, plus what you would like to see more of. Also - if you any questions you want to ask our expert, I promise we will keep it anonymous, plus get you all the feedback you need!


All of us here at the Ava Team are working super hard to bring you the most amazing events and competitions, so keep following us on Facebook and Twitter, and check back here for all the deets!


Have a super weekend girls!


Love Ava.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!