Friday 7 October 2011

Introducing: The Ava A-list


No more suspense girls! My secret is out: The Ava A-list. Every month, I'll be sharing the hottest products with you. And believe me, this is not just a clever marketing tactic - these are all products that I use, that I LOVE and that help me achieve my look every day! 

I believe that sharing is caring, so from now on I'll be sharing all my biggest secret products and fashion items. It's always good to have a heads up - don't you think?

So, without any further delay....here you go! My must have list for October! 



Must Have #1: ModelCo TAN Airbrush In A Can This product has been a life saver! No orange hands, NO yucky smells, and an instant tan! The tan develops over 8 hours, but also gives you that instant boost of colour. I love the spray application - I tend to get streaks and miss spots with lotions.

Girls, we all know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, but there is another cancer that is taking over Mzansi. Skin cancer is the most common cancer in SA - only second in the world after Australia. So really, you have no reason to lie in the sun for hours to get that gorgeous tan. It's not worth it! But - no one wants to be as white as a ghost during summer. So, grab yourself a TAN Airbrush In A Can and look beach gorgeous all year round!

Available at selected Dis-Chem stores nationwide
ModelCo TAN Airbrush in a Can: 200g @ R320 / 90g @ R170


Must Have # 2: ModelCo Fat Lash Do not be fooled that all mascaras are made equal! I know it's a little overwhelming picking a mascara out of all the hundreds that are available (it is for me!), but there are mascaras...and then there is Fat Lash from ModelCo.  Fat Lash is great for adding volume, plus lengthening your lashes (which I really need!). Best of all - no smudges! By the end of a long day I always look extra tired when my mascara rubs off and gives me big black circles. With Fat Lash I really don't have that problem anymore! Bonus!

Available at selected Edgars and Red Square stores
ModelCo Fat Lash @ R225


Must Have #3: Undacova Underwear and Sleepwear I love this local brand! Not just a funky look, but super comfy. Their undies are made to fit you perfectly - and remember girls: good underwear are critical to make your clothes look good! My fave is the Young Love top - too cute! 

Don't forget to get your hands on the latest Salwater GIRL mag - exclusive competition with Undacova. The winner wins a whole heap of prizes, including the latest range of Undacova underwear and sleepwear - made up especially for you. You'll be the first lucky lady in the country to wear this amazing range.

Available at selected Woolworths stores nationwide
Tank tops @ R 180 / Lace body shorts @ R150 / Fleece shorts @ R 200
* Summer range available in stores end November


Must Have #4: Smashbox O-Glow and O-Gloss Seriously, I didn't know there was such a cool product on the market! The O-Glow and is the first intuitive blush, a clear silky gel that reacts to your personal skin chemistry to turn the shade that you blush naturally, in just seconds! And with O-Gloss, you get your own shade of pink - no other like it! 

Both products are full of Goji Berry-C Complexand all manner of other goodies that are good for your skin, but bottom line ladies: this is awesome! The gel is so soft, I love the feeling. This is a definite must for summer!

Available at all Woolworths Cosmetic sections
Smashbox O-Gloss @ R200 / Smashbox O-Glow @ R240


Must Have # 5: Neon Pink Jersey Stole from Accessorize Although Spring has sprung all across our beautiful country, there are still some less than balmy days around! I also find myself feeling the cold in the evenings. So what better than a beautiful neon pink wrap to ward off the cold? The jersey fabric is super soft and feels amazing on your skin!After winter I always find myself attracted to super bright colours - I'm so eager to forget about winter! This bright pink wrap is perfect for adding a punch of colour to any colour. 

Available at Accessorize stores
Neon Pink Jersey Stole @ R269


Must Have # 6 Floral Handbag from Accessorize Big bold prints are all the rage - and I love florals even more! Forget Boho-Chic, this bag will go with any spring/summer outfit! What I love most is the size: big enough for a girl to carry all her most important goodies! If you are a little nervous to rock the floral craze with your clothing, tone it down and wear this bag to add to the look. I'm already planning jeans, beautiful glitzy sandals, a white top and this amazing bag!

Available at Accessorize stores nationwide
Floral handbag @ R499
---------

Phew - there you have it girls! All the goodies you need for the month ahead.

You know me - it's not good enough to tell you about these great goodies, I love sharing them too! So, to WIN one of three Smashbox O-Gloss's (that's number 4 on the list!), all you have to do is get three of your friends to 'like' my page on Facebook, then email me the names of your 3 friends that joined, and voila! Entries close 12pm next Friday the 14th of October. Email to talktoava(at)foxypink.co.za

OK, so what are you waiting for? Share the love with your friends!

Have a fab weekend ladies!!
Love Ava xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Number 5 and 6, a real must have for me... Keep us posted Ava... will always check out your blog and stay informed... (**,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 5 and 6, a real must have for me... Keep us posted Ava... will always check out your blog and stay informed... (**,)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!